Skip to main content

Oregon is an Evil State

As anticipated, the State of Oregon failed humanity and me once again.

This State is controlled by people who have effectively legalized rape through mental health insurance fraud.

Everything I've witnessed in my life, born in Vancouver, Washington and all my adult life in Oregon is the people of Oregon are polite moral degenerates.

They accept mental healthcare as something legitimate when all it does is make sociopaths immune from criminal punishment, especially when it comes to sex crimes.

Mental healthcare is a crime against humanity. The people who work in it have a genetic brain disease or are otherwise chemically lobotomized, neurologically regulated, to behave as if they were in the autism spectrum.

It is a society which has conformed to the lowest common denominator, psychiatry, or the science of chimpanzees (psychologists study them and then condition people for behavior as if they were the chimpanzees they studied).

There is absolutely no legitimate rule of law in Oregon. Although I was sent a form saying I could get a record of the BOLI investigation which did not find grounds I was discriminated against, I doubt they will make them available.

Everything about this State is corrupt. "NW Housing Alternatives has the community trust to manage affordable housing, throw Mode under the bus to preserve their community trust," was no doubt BOLI's thinking when they denied my claim of discrimination.

The cost benefit analysis, "thinking," of autism spectrum people is always in error. They are a breed of public workers, the community hostage to their psychiatric opinions. Portland and most if not all the surrounding towns, are evil places run by stupid and evil people.

Portland and Oregon, indeed the West Coast, is way more fucked up than it cares to admit and by fucked up I mean sadistic, genetically brain diseased and anti-human. This is evidenced by the gross suffering (refugees, narcotics epidemic, rape statistics and gun violence) and Hollywood escapism--mobster "forget about it," culture.

Things grow worse and worse for the human condition here, every year. The forests are poorly managed, just like everything else.

This class of people working in mental healthcare needs to go.

People with autism syndrome (when its genetic) should never be allowed to manage apartment buildings, be Governor or even run a corporation. They should never have authority over people outside the spectrum nor even of each other.

They do not participate in reality and only torture those who do. Millions of Americans are in the spectrum or chemically lobotomized, conformed to that mentality.

I will fight on, no longer a Democrat (although I still believe Tulsi Gabbard can do what most Democrats can't and that is be a liberal with dignity) and totally ashamed of the people in my birth community, this part of the USA, the Pacific Northwest.

I'll remain a Libertine and continue to work on true as in real social justice rather than the racist, mentally ill quackery that defines most movements in the city.

The only way to defeat racism is to stop being a racist: stop believing in races as the concept of race is fundamentally ignorant--and such people are the "champions" of rape culture.

Polite moral degenerates is what the show Portlandia was about--funny in that show but not at all funny when you realize the community is full of rape and autistic chuckle-heads who talk about it in psychotherapy rather than punish the sexual predators.

The narcotics and psychiatric drug abuse is the aftermath of psychiatry decriminalizing rape. People here on the left coast are ass backwards, Democrats who use the ass as a mascot first used by Andrew Jackson the War Criminal who committed genocide on Native Americans.

Here, in the Pacific Northwest, sexual predators and people in the autism spectrum (tantrum throwing, often cruel people) are coddled and their victims punished if they protest their abuse as "bigots" or "racists."

Oregon is a rape culture that needs to die. The population is incapable of self government due to gross brain damage and cult psychiatry so people will gradually become even dumber.

I hope the State does not survive this coming election. I really think Democrats deserve violence from Republicans and not because I'm a Republican now, at all, but honestly the sexual violence and all the other forms of violence but especially the medical insurance fraud (mental health) to excuse it all warrants the use of military weapons upon the population as that may be necessary to stop their insanity: legalized rape because psychologists have undermined the rule of law (supplanted that with moral relativism and peer review bigotry, destroying the rational standard) and are in fact criminals.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Coke

Paper coke may be a new or reinvented technology for a charcoal burning, gasified, electric turbine boiler. I have been given a contact interested in renewable power, off grid, tiny home developments by Comissioner Mapps, his staff. I have reached out to my acquaintance enthusiast about integrated renewable power systems, Matt Cash President of the Professional Engineers of Oregon, so maybe university contacts soon. I've shared with Pallet Shelter a long business letter regarding what patents they might claim on a paper coke generator, to help power their village models. I'm meeting with people at Street Roots to check to see if their is agreement on a tiny ecologically sound home village model this week. I've been approved to sell bulk subscriptions of the paper to government and non government organizations. I should have never been Evicted. Autistic people are a menace to society and psychiatry is tyranny by the mentally retarded. Despite real solutions to real ecologica

Design Engineering Software and Remodeling my Life

I purchased a year's subscription to AutoDesk Fusion 360 because of a limited 20% discount. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work perfectly. I have a 30 day free trial to be sure I actually want the annual subscription, which cost me $400. Setting up my office (computer, accessories, software and printer/scanner) cost me $1,400. I got a great deal on the MacBook Pro because now most Apple computer fanatics all want the touch screen. I prefer the MacBook Pro I got because it has an upgraded power supply. I'd rather have that than the touch screen and I got it for about $300 less than it would have cost me before I was evicted--last time I checked. My home office is what I live for. I am happiest when I'm at home in an office setting. I discovered this when I was 18 and it hasn't changed since. I've changed the shelving in my apartment and organized all my things. It feels good to be almost totally settled in. I've got a French press, new coffee ma