Skip to main content

Paper Coke

Paper coke may be a new or reinvented technology for a charcoal burning, gasified, electric turbine boiler.

I have been given a contact interested in renewable power, off grid, tiny home developments by Comissioner Mapps, his staff.

I have reached out to my acquaintance enthusiast about integrated renewable power systems, Matt Cash President of the Professional Engineers of Oregon, so maybe university contacts soon.

I've shared with Pallet Shelter a long business letter regarding what patents they might claim on a paper coke generator, to help power their village models.

I'm meeting with people at Street Roots to check to see if their is agreement on a tiny ecologically sound home village model this week.

I've been approved to sell bulk subscriptions of the paper to government and non government organizations.

I should have never been Evicted. Autistic people are a menace to society and psychiatry is tyranny by the mentally retarded.

Despite real solutions to real ecological and human survival threats, the fantastical-maladroit and dungeons and dragons taken too seriously type of autistics care only to foment race divisions.

As humans fail to actualize a green power grid, idiots, imbeciles and morons are allowed more confidence than their lives deserve.

The worse it gets, the less likely life is survivable, on Earth, for life itself.

Ecocide is worse than Lucifer. It is the total failure of human beings, all, forever.

It saddens me the autistic do not realize they have no seat at a sentient table of intellectuals and want to insist their snivelology/psychiatry is legitimate intellectual activity beyond Pavlov and his dogs.

The USA is full of thieves with university degrees--no shortage of papermill conartists.

Still, I press on as myself doing what should not be so alien.

Regardless, and new information posted here a day later, I may be given blueprints of Pallet Shelters, which do not come electric ready.

Apparently the city and county did all the electrical work at C3P0 sites.

If I'm not gifted Pallet Shelter blueprints my drafting of the electrical model will take longer.

I'm on good terms with and a fan of Pallet Shelter's design engineering.

When I think of all the clean and viable power generation can be integrated I'm happy.

Its unfortunate more people are not post racial and so can't explain it loudly as the majority of human beings that race does not exist, only racism does, because of fools who believe in different races and psychiatry.

I can see a realistic and post racial development occurring to house those who need housing in a sustainable community.

Solving the cancel culture and anti-whiteness is like surviving the mentally ill--afflicted by genetic brain disease.

That can't be solved by mere engineering, like integrated renewable power systems can solve for sustainability.

Racism has to be solved by geneticists, neurologists and medicine as a form of mental retardation caused too often by heavy metal poisoning.

Its a sad day with over 500,000 dead from COVID, I'm still homeless and so many people are fools who don't care for sanity.

Sanity doesn't matter, sane lives don't matter, to the real Democratic party whack jobs in the USA.

It would be cool to get permission to build a tiny Portland of 3000 human beings, near Portland.

3000 people with sufficient energy to produce ample surplus, in a sustainable way.

Far more than paper coke generators, green boilers powered by a solar bank and solar light magnification would be landscape.

It would appear, maybe be called steam punk architecture.

There is no aesthetic expense to Pallet Shelters but they can be improved on.

3000 people with paper coke gassification, bio diesel, solar banked and magnified boilers, standard solar optimized, methane fuel cell domed on/off sewer ceptic systems, wind turbine(s) and more it would be more of my unlicensed design engineering.

Image taken from https://oisca-cfp.jimdo.com/2012/09/20/philippines-paper-charcoal-making/ where making charcoal from paper is a process understood by children.

More development, there are no blueprints for Pallet Shelters.

I have to get help building a 3D model for Vendor Village, with paper coke power generator, inner city off grid community.

I can copy a lot of available work to wire a village with its own power generators.

I could spend some money, invest my own.

Hopefully I'll have housing soon and some model of my own to show professors of engineering this Spring.

I'll update this post if Mr. Cash helps the effort or other news warrants it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Engineering Software and Remodeling my Life

I purchased a year's subscription to AutoDesk Fusion 360 because of a limited 20% discount. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work perfectly. I have a 30 day free trial to be sure I actually want the annual subscription, which cost me $400. Setting up my office (computer, accessories, software and printer/scanner) cost me $1,400. I got a great deal on the MacBook Pro because now most Apple computer fanatics all want the touch screen. I prefer the MacBook Pro I got because it has an upgraded power supply. I'd rather have that than the touch screen and I got it for about $300 less than it would have cost me before I was evicted--last time I checked. My home office is what I live for. I am happiest when I'm at home in an office setting. I discovered this when I was 18 and it hasn't changed since. I've changed the shelving in my apartment and organized all my things. It feels good to be almost totally settled in. I've got a French press, new coffee ma

Oregon is an Evil State

As anticipated, the State of Oregon failed humanity and me once again. This State is controlled by people who have effectively legalized rape through mental health insurance fraud. Everything I've witnessed in my life, born in Vancouver, Washington and all my adult life in Oregon is the people of Oregon are polite moral degenerates. They accept mental healthcare as something legitimate when all it does is make sociopaths immune from criminal punishment, especially when it comes to sex crimes. Mental healthcare is a crime against humanity. The people who work in it have a genetic brain disease or are otherwise chemically lobotomized, neurologically regulated, to behave as if they were in the autism spectrum. It is a society which has conformed to the lowest common denominator, psychiatry, or the science of chimpanzees (psychologists study them and then condition people for behavior as if they were the chimpanzees they studied). There is absolutely no legitimate rule of law in Oregon