Skip to main content

Verdantronix

This blog is still active and will remain active until the non fiction book Rape Culture is the American Nightmare is published.

Originally I had planned to call the book, always non fiction, Rape Culture: the American Nightmare. I reserve the liberty to have the title be whatever it is upon publication but I have not been working on that part of my book for quite some time.

If anyone reading this blog were to look at the original post and title page, appendix IV called Green Power Revolution has been very much developed into an LLC or Verdantronix LLC.

Verdantronix

I filed with the State months ago and am undergoing my first reorganization, still an LLC but I'm reorganizing to reorganize again as a company with stock that would eventually be on the New York Stock Exchange and I believe I'll get Verdantronix classified as a tech company and hopefully within a year but not before six months from now. 

Of particular importance is, and I only have the capital to Patent one of two very important and new types of commercial electric power. The paper coke method used by children in the Philippines and their wise parents of turning waste paper into charcoal I'll patent an invention on, to surpass the profitability of such child labor I don't know how many times over but at least one hundred times more beneficial use of the technology and much more labor than any child could ever do.

After I build my first paper coke power plant, Verdantronix branded, I'll go to the Philippines and send sell several rather small power plants as their culture will think, "why didn't I think of that" for as common it is there this technology is employed.

As important or not quite as important is Patenting a larger power plant to which countless tons of dead wood and wood the US Forestry service says is dangerous fuel for forest fires--without question this potential fuel exists and the energy of the last several forest fire seasons is evidence--such people could collect the excessive fuel or dead wood and bring it to a coke power plant to burn responsibly, without air nor water pollution. 

Because of these two inventions, despite a dozen others some more solar others more hydroelectric, and still so much to say about, now, Verdantronix--the non fiction book is indefinitely delayed. 

I'm going to publish my non fiction book and hopefully that will have a happier ending than it would have now if I were to hurry up and finish it.

I don't want a rape culture. I don't want to publish a hopeless book that would normalize or decriminalize rape.

I've given up on a Transients Bank as I'm no longer homeless and after two and half years of being homeless and living with homeless people at homeless shelters I do not believe most transients are worthy of that effort.

Enough public storage and no cost to set up an account banks, exist. There is no need for a Transients Bank as I once believed, after being totally disenfranchised as a homeless person. Hopefully I'll never be homeless again and that is maybe my third priority for life priorities.

Cyber Hawk and DHS Rangers exist as two programs I designed but won't develop further. I will keep these designs available to government officials as they might endorse such programs or non profit organization to improve their States and Counties.

Verdantronix is very much my top priority. Publishing my book is my second priority or life goal. I've got a few things to do before I can be productive as a writer again such I could publish. I've got to finish reviewing other books and sue my long time stalker.

I have yet to finish my review of Dr. Hagen's book Whores of the Court but will and it will be on this blog.

I keep a personal journal on Google if only to defend myself against libel as I have yet to sue my stalker and imposter-ID thief Brian Joseph Mann. I created a savings account of $1,000 to take him to small claims court, pay a private investigator to find him and serve him papers. I have files of documentation for proof. 

Confronting him, such a creep, is like confronting my own sexually abusive Klu Klux Klan type of Christian family, my mother and her birth family. Like many survivors of rape and even incest cults or demented-abusive families, I would prefer a future where they are all dead. 

Still as I'm sure I've got better things to do than violence, I've got to sue him. 

I will do that soon and update this blog upon the outcome. 

I will not update my life story after homelessness here but rather on my personal blog Mode's Blog

I registered to Vote again after eight months of being housed. I won't go to the trouble of voting today nor on this election. I still feel exactly the same as I did before when I haven't voted, that voting isn't actually important and democracy has no inherent value.

When a democracy produces a degenerate society that is the same problem as a degenerate society produced by a dictator. Democracy is supposed to produce a better than degenerate society but it never has within my lifetime. Still, I'll participate again and not because I hope my vote changes things more than I might effect change as a political lobbyist. 

I've registered for a second time as Libertine. The first I registered only my party and no address to vote. I didn't vote when I was homeless. 

My political blog which is about what I mostly talk to US Senate offices about by calling in, writing letters and hopefully building a good reputation for someone who knows what they are talking about and should advise Senators.

That political blog is Mode's Political Blog

Happy holidays 2021. I still see a lot of people I met when I was homeless and thanks again to everyone who helped me selling papers for Street Roots. I may sell the papers again this holiday season to also hand out my personal calling cards with my company and blog addresses on them although not this blog.

Since this blog was started it has had almost 2,500 views with 200 being from the Netherlands, most from the USA, but has been viewed in 10 different countries with 53 views from unknown countries.

I consider that a readership and hope to keep them all and when my book is published afford them all signed copy or my 10-15 readers. When I have a self published copy ready, I'll make it known on this blog and hopefully on TV for being interviewed as someone with expert information on sexual violence in America beyond what I explain as a design engineer.

I won't forget my 10-15 readers nor the importance, vital importance, of the information I present in this blog being better presented in a non fiction book.

Knowing 10-15 others find rape culture important enough to understand and to keep tabs on this blog through the years, has been a great personal comfort to me. I'm sure more want to better understand it and help society do better for culture, get a real and legitimate culture for America beyond Hollywood and entertainment.

As many months were 50 views or less as there were months with more than 50 and then usually no more than 100. There was one peak over a quarterly period where 300 views was the record high.

When I publish the non fiction book I expect thousands of views per day, if I'm able to sell my book on TV with a notable talk show host.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Coke

Paper coke may be a new or reinvented technology for a charcoal burning, gasified, electric turbine boiler. I have been given a contact interested in renewable power, off grid, tiny home developments by Comissioner Mapps, his staff. I have reached out to my acquaintance enthusiast about integrated renewable power systems, Matt Cash President of the Professional Engineers of Oregon, so maybe university contacts soon. I've shared with Pallet Shelter a long business letter regarding what patents they might claim on a paper coke generator, to help power their village models. I'm meeting with people at Street Roots to check to see if their is agreement on a tiny ecologically sound home village model this week. I've been approved to sell bulk subscriptions of the paper to government and non government organizations. I should have never been Evicted. Autistic people are a menace to society and psychiatry is tyranny by the mentally retarded. Despite real solutions to real ecologica

Oregon is an Evil State

As anticipated, the State of Oregon failed humanity and me once again. This State is controlled by people who have effectively legalized rape through mental health insurance fraud. Everything I've witnessed in my life, born in Vancouver, Washington and all my adult life in Oregon is the people of Oregon are polite moral degenerates. They accept mental healthcare as something legitimate when all it does is make sociopaths immune from criminal punishment, especially when it comes to sex crimes. Mental healthcare is a crime against humanity. The people who work in it have a genetic brain disease or are otherwise chemically lobotomized, neurologically regulated, to behave as if they were in the autism spectrum. It is a society which has conformed to the lowest common denominator, psychiatry, or the science of chimpanzees (psychologists study them and then condition people for behavior as if they were the chimpanzees they studied). There is absolutely no legitimate rule of law in Oregon

Design Engineering Software and Remodeling my Life

I purchased a year's subscription to AutoDesk Fusion 360 because of a limited 20% discount. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work perfectly. I have a 30 day free trial to be sure I actually want the annual subscription, which cost me $400. Setting up my office (computer, accessories, software and printer/scanner) cost me $1,400. I got a great deal on the MacBook Pro because now most Apple computer fanatics all want the touch screen. I prefer the MacBook Pro I got because it has an upgraded power supply. I'd rather have that than the touch screen and I got it for about $300 less than it would have cost me before I was evicted--last time I checked. My home office is what I live for. I am happiest when I'm at home in an office setting. I discovered this when I was 18 and it hasn't changed since. I've changed the shelving in my apartment and organized all my things. It feels good to be almost totally settled in. I've got a French press, new coffee ma