Skip to main content

As of January 1st I'm Back At Work, Struggling As A Would Be First Time Author

As I've said as much on my personal blog, Becoming Mode Ben Avraham, I'm back to work part-to-full time writing a book manuscript. I will continue to work as much at Verdantronix LLC but I will no longer work for Street Roots.

I'm open to taking a part time job if one should present itself but I am not going to work with people who openly promote Fraud and who are mentally retarded and would diagnose other people as mentally ill. Portland's labor market isn't as open as it used to be for me as I have had several jobs--none of which were good, all terrible conditions--here before.

The Progressive KKK that is funny on Portlandia just isn't a group of people I will ever want or need to work with. There are others, people who aren't cliches like the comedy Portlandia, cliches of themselves and so many different profiles, one dimensional autism spectrum characters.

I enjoy that show. The actual people have my sincere pity until they hold me with their contempt at which point I hate them and am sure women with autistic fetuses should be aborted in favor of children who are not genetic sociopaths.

Anyway, my politics and real political activity continues. I have burned forever my bridge with the psychiatric authoritarians and my political blog is a small part of the time, energy and money I invest in politics. The Libertine Party

Now that I'm transitioning back into a part-time/full-time writer I will have the second part and so full review of Hagen's book although I think as much as I've written explains what more I can say about what she has said.

That update will be soon. Verdantronix is awaiting it's Trademark from said office. Other things are being organized so I'm in no rush. Verdantronix is no get rich quick scheme but if it ever does business that business will likely be very profitable and so make me technically rich.

Finishing the book is something I have to do for myself and also use to make new friends, especially outside the USA and with foreign governments as I'll likely want to leave the USA before it becomes incredibly violent for all the bad karma and no prospect for meaningful absolution, good karma compensation.

It would be very good fortune if I should find part time employment to pay rent but worst case scenario Verdantronix LLC can pay my rent for a year and in that time, hopefully well before, I will finish my book manuscript and begin soliciting publishers. I may afford another monthly subscription to Publisher's Marketplace to see if anything has changed regarding who is who but probably not because I still have my notes on who was who when I had that service before, gifted.

My book should provoke a hostile response from Progressives but also prove to ruin the Progressives politically as they can't win and continue to promote the medical insurance Fraud that is mental healthcare. They are simply irrational and two dimensional people want to say otherwise.

Rape Culture the American Nightmare is not a wantonly political book, but rape culture is exalted by Progressive politics. This is the fact I can no longer deny as all the evidence proves it. Since Freud, amoral sociopaths have sought to have some form of legal sex slavery in the West. Those people today are Progressives and factually the worst friends women and men can have, especially terrible as they pretend to be friends to children.

My book will show how the Progressive KKK is merely the other team on the same side as the Old School KKK and they only disagree on which is the lesser of two evils.

More than that it will link sexual violence to autism and autism to industrial pollution, the wanton dumbing down of entire families and communities by bad science autistics who lie and say people have mental illnesses to so externalize the damages done through the environment by industry.

The rape of the Earth the Native Americans talk about is also the KKK and a breed of people who are sociopaths. That and more is what my book is about. It absolutely addresses racism as the publicly acceptable form to appropriate women and children for sex.

To believe in race is to be a racist and this only and always because of some moronic mental acrobatics about sexual appropriation of others.

I have enjoyed several months of being housed after having been homeless. I've started up a company and now I'm returning where I left off with writing when I was still at the Navigation Center, that TPI homeless shelter.

I've relaxed and decompressed that trauma and processed all my trauma a lot more. I restored my body to health and verified that with my doctor. I rarely drink alcohol and no longer enjoy the flavor. I haven't touched whiskey since I became housed. Sometimes I remember that flavor and I remember how powerless and stupid-to-suicidal I can get with whiskey and am so humbled by that weakness. 

I'm sure, after developing a taste for kratom, I will never lose myself to whiskey again. I won't get into my personal details here and my next post will be on Hagen's book, to finish it and begin Heavy Metal Toxicity by Lang-Chapman.

This post is only to update any readers who would take in my entire project from when I first devised it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Coke

Paper coke may be a new or reinvented technology for a charcoal burning, gasified, electric turbine boiler. I have been given a contact interested in renewable power, off grid, tiny home developments by Comissioner Mapps, his staff. I have reached out to my acquaintance enthusiast about integrated renewable power systems, Matt Cash President of the Professional Engineers of Oregon, so maybe university contacts soon. I've shared with Pallet Shelter a long business letter regarding what patents they might claim on a paper coke generator, to help power their village models. I'm meeting with people at Street Roots to check to see if their is agreement on a tiny ecologically sound home village model this week. I've been approved to sell bulk subscriptions of the paper to government and non government organizations. I should have never been Evicted. Autistic people are a menace to society and psychiatry is tyranny by the mentally retarded. Despite real solutions to real ecologica

Oregon is an Evil State

As anticipated, the State of Oregon failed humanity and me once again. This State is controlled by people who have effectively legalized rape through mental health insurance fraud. Everything I've witnessed in my life, born in Vancouver, Washington and all my adult life in Oregon is the people of Oregon are polite moral degenerates. They accept mental healthcare as something legitimate when all it does is make sociopaths immune from criminal punishment, especially when it comes to sex crimes. Mental healthcare is a crime against humanity. The people who work in it have a genetic brain disease or are otherwise chemically lobotomized, neurologically regulated, to behave as if they were in the autism spectrum. It is a society which has conformed to the lowest common denominator, psychiatry, or the science of chimpanzees (psychologists study them and then condition people for behavior as if they were the chimpanzees they studied). There is absolutely no legitimate rule of law in Oregon

Design Engineering Software and Remodeling my Life

I purchased a year's subscription to AutoDesk Fusion 360 because of a limited 20% discount. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work perfectly. I have a 30 day free trial to be sure I actually want the annual subscription, which cost me $400. Setting up my office (computer, accessories, software and printer/scanner) cost me $1,400. I got a great deal on the MacBook Pro because now most Apple computer fanatics all want the touch screen. I prefer the MacBook Pro I got because it has an upgraded power supply. I'd rather have that than the touch screen and I got it for about $300 less than it would have cost me before I was evicted--last time I checked. My home office is what I live for. I am happiest when I'm at home in an office setting. I discovered this when I was 18 and it hasn't changed since. I've changed the shelving in my apartment and organized all my things. It feels good to be almost totally settled in. I've got a French press, new coffee ma