Skip to main content

Much Work On The Book-Manuscript I Will Self Publish And Make Available For Sale Soon


I've decided to self-publish the original manuscript copy so the the original manuscript I will publish myself a limited number of copies and sell on my Verdantronix website to explain my motivation and passion for alternative energy design engineering.

I am sure the mental health community of professionals is factually a cult of autism spectrum individuals perpetuating the greatest Fraud in all human history that original medical science Fraud and cargo capitalism of Sigmund Freud.

I have so been preparing. My new ID, Passport is all secured. My taxes and all paperwork for the year of 2022 is in order. My Trademark for Verdantronix LLC ought to soon be secured, that legal issue and all others settled such I will self publish Rape Culture The American Nightmare and leave the USA with Verdantronix LLC still solvent. 

I don't know how many copies of my book I'll sell but regardless my ambition is to still sign a contract with a publisher so my book would then have an Editor and be available at book stores and on Amazon. 

It is still exactly as I've been saying for years, that the USA has rape for its culture and that racism is really about the sexual appropriation of women and children by a more autistic than it is patriarchal, more autistic than it is Caucasian, cult of autistic families who operate the same as their ancestors did when they were more plainly the Klu Klu Klan. That "invisible society" isn't really invisible and the question of autism is settled by DNA sequencing and functional MRI brain mapping, not psychology nor psychiatry.

The appropriation of medicine by incestuous War Criminals, Traitors and Terrorists such as the many Americans who practice what is effectively Nazism by DSM-5 cult, is a huge part of the rape culture in the USA. My book challenges the American medical establishment and without being rude and with irrefutable proof calls it mentally retarded, a group of mentally retarded people more play acting doctors than really doing medicine. 

It says much the same and challenges to the court and so called "rule of law" that factually does not exist in the USA because of the mental healthcare establishment.  

Anyway, much has been done and is being done not the least of which is my full physical recovery from all injuries sustained during my period of homelessness. I am very near fully recovered and although still and probably forever with lifelong pain, much improved.

I am set now with a new and totally authentic identity, post crucible of KKK autism spectrum sociopaths who think being evil is being good because most people they know are mentally retarded, soon to publish and leave the State of Oregon and almost certainly too then immediately the USA, indefinitely--where I will then work on translating my book into another language and fund my inventions such they are Patented. 

Suffice it to say the authorities in Oregon and SW Washington are incompetent and only aid and abed criminals, gangsters and serial Frauds. Its either that or be less than functional or so disabled as the political and business establishment of the region I'm in insist everyone be as miserable and unloved by God as they are. It also celebrates the rape culture, passionately, with so many autism spectrum people working as mental healthcare professionals in Portland especially.

My name is now legally, Mode Ben Avraham, so I won't have to suffer assumptions for having a different preferred name to legal name wherever I will be once I soon leave Oregon and the USA.

I don't attempt to prove it in my book but enough circumstantial evidence exists people might draw the same conclusions I do with some assumptions---that it really is the mental health professionals who are fucking everything up, getting everything wrong and then crying and using emotional tantrum-manipulation to extort wealth and privileges same as KKK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Coke

Paper coke may be a new or reinvented technology for a charcoal burning, gasified, electric turbine boiler. I have been given a contact interested in renewable power, off grid, tiny home developments by Comissioner Mapps, his staff. I have reached out to my acquaintance enthusiast about integrated renewable power systems, Matt Cash President of the Professional Engineers of Oregon, so maybe university contacts soon. I've shared with Pallet Shelter a long business letter regarding what patents they might claim on a paper coke generator, to help power their village models. I'm meeting with people at Street Roots to check to see if their is agreement on a tiny ecologically sound home village model this week. I've been approved to sell bulk subscriptions of the paper to government and non government organizations. I should have never been Evicted. Autistic people are a menace to society and psychiatry is tyranny by the mentally retarded. Despite real solutions to real ecologica

Oregon is an Evil State

As anticipated, the State of Oregon failed humanity and me once again. This State is controlled by people who have effectively legalized rape through mental health insurance fraud. Everything I've witnessed in my life, born in Vancouver, Washington and all my adult life in Oregon is the people of Oregon are polite moral degenerates. They accept mental healthcare as something legitimate when all it does is make sociopaths immune from criminal punishment, especially when it comes to sex crimes. Mental healthcare is a crime against humanity. The people who work in it have a genetic brain disease or are otherwise chemically lobotomized, neurologically regulated, to behave as if they were in the autism spectrum. It is a society which has conformed to the lowest common denominator, psychiatry, or the science of chimpanzees (psychologists study them and then condition people for behavior as if they were the chimpanzees they studied). There is absolutely no legitimate rule of law in Oregon

Design Engineering Software and Remodeling my Life

I purchased a year's subscription to AutoDesk Fusion 360 because of a limited 20% discount. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work perfectly. I have a 30 day free trial to be sure I actually want the annual subscription, which cost me $400. Setting up my office (computer, accessories, software and printer/scanner) cost me $1,400. I got a great deal on the MacBook Pro because now most Apple computer fanatics all want the touch screen. I prefer the MacBook Pro I got because it has an upgraded power supply. I'd rather have that than the touch screen and I got it for about $300 less than it would have cost me before I was evicted--last time I checked. My home office is what I live for. I am happiest when I'm at home in an office setting. I discovered this when I was 18 and it hasn't changed since. I've changed the shelving in my apartment and organized all my things. It feels good to be almost totally settled in. I've got a French press, new coffee ma