Skip to main content

The Political Importance of This Work, This Blog And My Book-Manuscript


After getting into Margaret A. Hagen's book and showing her gross intellectual oversight (bigotry) while also agreeing and further validating her thesis with my own argumentation, I've got one more book to read before I can totally destroy the self confidence of anyone with a bachelors or graduate degree in psychology and even psychiatry.... Mad in America by Whitaker who shows how bogus schizophrenia has always been as a diagnosis, merely blaming the victim or experimenting on people for shits and giggles and always to the detriment of the "schizo."

Psychiatrists are such moral degenerates and they all, literally, deserve time in prison or heavy fines after all their licenses are revoked and future practice of psychiatry only for warfare and a military operation otherwise its human trafficking. That will eventually happen and hopefully long before the Muslim world will grow to size when it would have total authority to behead all psychologists and psychiatrists around the world insisting only neurology is legitimate science for the brain and mind, everything else cruel and unusual non scientific experimentation on people.

They are nothing but institutional racists. Eventually, the new age or the age we live in now will certainly not be called "Post War" as in Post World War II. Regardless of Kissenger's analysis regarding the USA and super-power status all Kissinger really did was prove to be a moral degenerate and anti-intellectual in politics the way Sigmund Freud was in the Vienna of his time.

The Post War era was a murderous, new-fascist, Kissinger era. Most people today I consider to be irrelevant Voters and near if not totally incompetent, politically--completely lost on propaganda narratives.

So once I'm done reading-up to prove this to anyone who is rational, including psychiatrists and psychologists, I'll still have three excellent books on autism and other genetic brain diseases caused by heavy metal from industrial pollution to read and finally I'll be all read-up and practiced writing to truly and finally finish and publish.

I have to explain the industrial chemical fallout and how so called "mental illnesses" are either total fraud or indicate someone is in the autism spectrum or otherwise emotionally retarded/incorrect/fraudulent/tantrum-extortionist.

I've had to, felt morally obligated, to create a blog as the political ramifications of my book-manuscript are going to be far more potent than the blog about the book-manuscript.

That blog address is https://libertineparty.blogspot.com/

As I continue to develop Libertine politics by community organizing, political lobbying and blogging about left-libertarian political philosophy it also motivated to me to get some nice personal calling cards and so identify myself as a Libertine. 

I think I have at least a 1% chance of convincing Senator Merkley to ask the Senate to investigate the medical value of psychiatric medication, by New Year. I do lobby for that as a concerned citizen aware of the medical literature and how psychological and psychiatric literature isn't medical literature even though both groups of professionals are covered by medical insurance.

The proof is not in the money, its in the Truth.

Together with a legal name change (soon to be accomplished) and the creation of my new company https://verdantronix.com/ what I originally wrote for a table of contents for my book-manuscript is factually materializing. I have made a lot of progress considering what a huge undertaking this all was from the very beginning and for over two years distressed and homeless.

I'm semi-actively looking for a co-author and well connected with local journalists who are well connected with Democracy Now! or at least they far more and so connected than I am. That makes me happy as its my favorite American news broadcast. Its entirely possible someone in the local journalism and academic community will finish my book-manuscript with me, co-author or be an editor.

I'm not holding my breath to find anyone and the book is officially on the backburner until at least September, due to other priorities. 

It is clear to me now, what has always terrified me so much about life and that is its actually life in America and the high volume of non-sentient, reptillian-selfish, anti-human organized criminals there are and how I never had a childhood because life in America for me was that unfortunate.

Portland is truly a community of the criminally insane. That is also being a hipster and I've never been cliche like that. What used to be called the Klu Klux Klan then had a Baby Boom from 1947-1963 and so begat the era only recently over for its run, Vietnam-Afghanistan.

I believe now is a moment in time when the local "white supremacy" can be torn down after being revealed as more an incest cult of autism spectrum families--such a confederacy and with medical insurance fraud. All the elder white men want to own "racial justice" but none of that generation has any claim on post racial society which comes after racism and tolerance for genetic imbeciles and pathological liars ends.

Going forward in time is no choice for living Americans and I do not exaggerate and speak for the obvious and consensus reality that Baby Boomers had a lot of stupid children who like their parents sold out to medical insurance fraud and psychiatric drug abuse, then mostly became automaton-fascists and criminally insane.

Given the reality and my firm grasp of it, I hope to pay other people to work with Verdantronix LLC in August and the more successful I am with that the more likely I am to meet other local writers who might help me finish my book and make it the sword through the heart of the "don't tread on me" Klu Klux Klan Yankees and fuck that banner anyway for a reptile giving orders in the first place.

I literally expect my book to be published and when it is that will delight me despite the forboding subject matter, and turn public opinion to re-classify the KKK as a Christian incest-cult (like the David Koresh Branch Davidians or tradition KKK) and Domestic Terrorist organization just as bad and in my Jewish opinion worse than the Taliban.

I expect my book to be historically important and drive Baby Boomers out of even tenured university positions, that generation soon to be revealed for all time in US history as a generation of intentional Frauds, criminally organized Frauds with few exceptions. The USA is a rape culture until it gets a legitimate civilization more than this same, inbred, KKK society.

If more Democrats gain courage together, because of my book being published, and there is then a schism-sundering of liberal authority in the United States, I want and call that exacting justice.

Libertines exact post racial justice, abolishing the reign of autism spectrum incest cult-nerds (medical insurance Frauds and their personality-occultism or "profession" as with psychologists) that would be what I'm writing about.

Rape Culture is ugly, but I'm not talking and writing about it so much because I get off on it. I want it abolished so that is written in US history for our current time. These are uncertain times and a new era yet to be defined, after the Baby Boom of genetic sociopath-fascists (autism spectrum industrial predominantly white America) and their abhorent legacy rape culture crashed and burned from 9/11 through COVID. That contemperary era now old, and the most recent and past.

This era and time we live in should be owned by Libertines or left libertarians with all other people and political philosophies demonstrably inferior and more tolerant of rape culture. If it isn't then America isn't a country human beings can rationally enjoy living in.

I have always understood the Universal Suffrage movement, learning about it when I was an undergraduate at Pacific University (a terrible and even more terribly over-priced liberal arts school with a graduate school in psychology/fraud and so a real Trump University for my experience).

Even though most people probably don't know what the Universal Suffrage movement was I've always wanted to be a part of it even if I was born way too late--and I certainly was given how much more popular it was before it was broken up into niche-identity liberation groups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Coke

Paper coke may be a new or reinvented technology for a charcoal burning, gasified, electric turbine boiler. I have been given a contact interested in renewable power, off grid, tiny home developments by Comissioner Mapps, his staff. I have reached out to my acquaintance enthusiast about integrated renewable power systems, Matt Cash President of the Professional Engineers of Oregon, so maybe university contacts soon. I've shared with Pallet Shelter a long business letter regarding what patents they might claim on a paper coke generator, to help power their village models. I'm meeting with people at Street Roots to check to see if their is agreement on a tiny ecologically sound home village model this week. I've been approved to sell bulk subscriptions of the paper to government and non government organizations. I should have never been Evicted. Autistic people are a menace to society and psychiatry is tyranny by the mentally retarded. Despite real solutions to real ecologica

Oregon is an Evil State

As anticipated, the State of Oregon failed humanity and me once again. This State is controlled by people who have effectively legalized rape through mental health insurance fraud. Everything I've witnessed in my life, born in Vancouver, Washington and all my adult life in Oregon is the people of Oregon are polite moral degenerates. They accept mental healthcare as something legitimate when all it does is make sociopaths immune from criminal punishment, especially when it comes to sex crimes. Mental healthcare is a crime against humanity. The people who work in it have a genetic brain disease or are otherwise chemically lobotomized, neurologically regulated, to behave as if they were in the autism spectrum. It is a society which has conformed to the lowest common denominator, psychiatry, or the science of chimpanzees (psychologists study them and then condition people for behavior as if they were the chimpanzees they studied). There is absolutely no legitimate rule of law in Oregon

Design Engineering Software and Remodeling my Life

I purchased a year's subscription to AutoDesk Fusion 360 because of a limited 20% discount. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work perfectly. I have a 30 day free trial to be sure I actually want the annual subscription, which cost me $400. Setting up my office (computer, accessories, software and printer/scanner) cost me $1,400. I got a great deal on the MacBook Pro because now most Apple computer fanatics all want the touch screen. I prefer the MacBook Pro I got because it has an upgraded power supply. I'd rather have that than the touch screen and I got it for about $300 less than it would have cost me before I was evicted--last time I checked. My home office is what I live for. I am happiest when I'm at home in an office setting. I discovered this when I was 18 and it hasn't changed since. I've changed the shelving in my apartment and organized all my things. It feels good to be almost totally settled in. I've got a French press, new coffee ma