Skip to main content

Vietnam Through Afghanistan or Baby Boomer Males and the Legacy of Western Rape Culture

This post is to remind me of how, in my book manuscript (comprised of some material posted on this blog in addition to what I now have on hard drive), I have to cover US military history from Vietnam through Afghanistan as a history of rape and pillage wars.

I'm not using loaded language and so in a succinct way I must describe what pillage wars are compared to other types of wars and how rape is always what makes a pillage war more about organized-crime and armed rapists comprising the military force in juxtaposition to examples of military forces about something more than that.

Clearly any US Veteran will hate me for writing that part of the book, but that natural hate they feel will turn into self loathing as sure as I'm correct, otherwise they'd remember what I have to say about living US military history as the greatest insult. 

Regardless, its the most accurate description. Hate the truth as US Veterans must, the fact remains since Vietnam the military history of the United States is best described as pillage wars and pillage wars are about spreading rape culture as the dominant culture.

As the Taliban overtake all US and Allied forces, with the near complete withdrawal of US and Allied forces almost complete, women are engaged in suicidal battles for self defense.

Indeed, the US military and Allies stated they had no intention to rebuild or nation-build in Afghanistan and so although the US military effort was said to benefit women, has staged Afghanistan for the most brutal rape-crack down in probably the Taliban's entire history.

In this way, the USA militarily empowered rapists in Afghanistan. Truly, the Baby Boomer generation understood as a group of decision makers who are almost entirely responsible for both Vietnam and Afghanistan, they have proven they are incompetent as both soldiers and Generals. They really have nothing to be proud of and on every military holiday every sane American can only feel shame and disgrace for living Veterans compared to those few who are still alive from WWII when Americans actually fought fascists instead of being fascists.

With 1/3rd of active duty women in the US military reporting they have been and usually repeatedly raped and/or sexually harassed/assaulted it cannot be believed only a few women were raped in Afghanistan by US forces.

Without having an exact number, it is sure a great number of women were raped while others were prostituted and still others (probably the smallest number) of women in Afghanistan took on new social roles, with social authority because of US military presence. 

In the end, for women in Afghanistan, the US occupation was a set-up for an "all hope is lost" inevitable future. It really had no military agenda beyond pillage and that pillage was the 2 trillion dollars wasted (paid to incompetent, immoral, genetic mental retards and their inbreeding families almost certainly).

What percentage of that 2 trillion went to the worst, most anti-intellectual, genetic sociopath in the autism spectrum is assured to be significant without data on the facs. It necessarily requires a genetic sociopath to design and maintain a war-campaign as seen in Vietnam and again--now a comparable military defeat in Afghanistan.

To be sure, the US military needs more reform than all the reforms that came with the National Security Act of 1947. That re-organization of the US military was incompetent and fascist. The US military has been too, since 1947.

As a group of men they should be made, framed, in popular culture as the rape men. In history they truly stand out as more a group of dejected silver back gorillas than sages. At 45 years old myself, I would be a fool to take advice or guidance from a Baby Boomer and that is regardless of gender despite the reason for my contempt being mostly about abuse against women.

The women of that generation, to have lived and celebrated with the men of that generation given their bloody rape-and-pillage economy, has everything to do with psychology and psychiatry also becoming that generation's true religion. Apostates, really, a generation of lost-damned souls.

The US military since 1947 has been a force of evil run by autism spectrum inbred-Satanists. The Baby Boomers are a generation of autistic-Satanic-robots without sentience nor souls. They mindlessly toil to make the world a worse place for themselves and future generations. They are people who never lived their own lives and have always been living for a TV-programmed-idea of themselves.

From a Gen X perspective, the USA lost WWII because it immediately became the fascist empire Nazi Germany strived to be, after the War. May God save this world from the filth and disgust that is the American people and their rape culture. The USA truly is the Great Satan, and this is true for all religious people given how obvious and evil the USA is--a nation and total lie, everything about it a lie.

I am convinced, 100% convinced, the USA will lose WWIII, that the Third World War will happen because the US population literally becomes a horde of autistic living dead, 100% Satanic with their "mental health" and incest-rape breeding. That Americans have already become the least human people in the world and this is probably going to increasingly be the case with fewer and fewer sentient people in America, more and more Satanic-thralls for the fascist empire. This can only lead to another World War as the American people are effectively anti-human, an alien=Satanic breed because only that explains why they have a rape culture.

Baby Boomers, especially the males, are not human beings. They do not deserve to be considered human beings. They have earned a place in history same as the Nazi Germans who were also sub human autism spectrum filth, their blood the dirt and vomit of this world made to look nice in clothes, while their entire lives only mental fucking retard noise about how superior they are...... God damn this anti-human breed of the Devil, these Baby Boomers and their autistic-brood.

The soldiers who fought the Nazi Germans would fight Baby Boomer Americans because the two generations of men cannot be compared. Baby Boomers are inbred-rape spawn soldiers, not even human, compared to soldiers prior to 1947 who did have honor and humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Coke

Paper coke may be a new or reinvented technology for a charcoal burning, gasified, electric turbine boiler. I have been given a contact interested in renewable power, off grid, tiny home developments by Comissioner Mapps, his staff. I have reached out to my acquaintance enthusiast about integrated renewable power systems, Matt Cash President of the Professional Engineers of Oregon, so maybe university contacts soon. I've shared with Pallet Shelter a long business letter regarding what patents they might claim on a paper coke generator, to help power their village models. I'm meeting with people at Street Roots to check to see if their is agreement on a tiny ecologically sound home village model this week. I've been approved to sell bulk subscriptions of the paper to government and non government organizations. I should have never been Evicted. Autistic people are a menace to society and psychiatry is tyranny by the mentally retarded. Despite real solutions to real ecologica

Oregon is an Evil State

As anticipated, the State of Oregon failed humanity and me once again. This State is controlled by people who have effectively legalized rape through mental health insurance fraud. Everything I've witnessed in my life, born in Vancouver, Washington and all my adult life in Oregon is the people of Oregon are polite moral degenerates. They accept mental healthcare as something legitimate when all it does is make sociopaths immune from criminal punishment, especially when it comes to sex crimes. Mental healthcare is a crime against humanity. The people who work in it have a genetic brain disease or are otherwise chemically lobotomized, neurologically regulated, to behave as if they were in the autism spectrum. It is a society which has conformed to the lowest common denominator, psychiatry, or the science of chimpanzees (psychologists study them and then condition people for behavior as if they were the chimpanzees they studied). There is absolutely no legitimate rule of law in Oregon

Design Engineering Software and Remodeling my Life

I purchased a year's subscription to AutoDesk Fusion 360 because of a limited 20% discount. I installed it on my MacBook Pro and it seems to work perfectly. I have a 30 day free trial to be sure I actually want the annual subscription, which cost me $400. Setting up my office (computer, accessories, software and printer/scanner) cost me $1,400. I got a great deal on the MacBook Pro because now most Apple computer fanatics all want the touch screen. I prefer the MacBook Pro I got because it has an upgraded power supply. I'd rather have that than the touch screen and I got it for about $300 less than it would have cost me before I was evicted--last time I checked. My home office is what I live for. I am happiest when I'm at home in an office setting. I discovered this when I was 18 and it hasn't changed since. I've changed the shelving in my apartment and organized all my things. It feels good to be almost totally settled in. I've got a French press, new coffee ma